Attention Practical Nursing and Registered Nursing Applicants:
The deadline to apply to the program has passed.
Students who are accepted into the Registered Nursing program for start of Summer 2019 will need to have successfully completed (with a grade of “C” or better) the following courses successfully by the end of the Summer 2019 semester:
- Bio 141
- ENG 111
- PSY 230 or equivalent
- SDV 100 or equivalent
In order to fulfill the requirements of the application process; the following documents are necessary, and your complete Application Packet must be hand delivered to the Nursing Department prior to the application deadline incomplete application packets will not be considered.
- A hard copy of your RN Application that you submitted online; – the application is fillable and submittable online; the application will go live September 1, 2018, and the deadline to apply is May 15, 2019
- Current (dated Fall 2018 or Spring 2019), Passing HESI Scores, minimum of 70 percentile in each category: English, Science and Math is passing for Nursing Programs: ADN, and PN
- Official Transcripts
- High School
- Community College (except PDCCC)
- Trade School
- Professional License (only if applicable)
- Current AHA CPR Certification for Health Care Providers
- Evidence of attendance in one of the mandatory advising/information sessions held each month during the application period; Your “Admit One” ticket needs to be included in your complete application packet.