In order to fulfill the requirements of the application process; the following documents are necessary, and your complete Application Packet must be hand delivered to the Nursing Department prior to the application deadline incomplete application packets will not be considered.
- A hard copy of your RN Application that you submitted online; – the application is fillable and submittable online; the application will go live October 1, 2017, and the deadline to apply is March 2, 2018
- Three Letters of Professional Recommendation; use the template located online
- The Nursing Department will not accept any letters that are not on this form. References must be an academic teacher, guidance counselor or work supervisor. Please have your recommender sign and date the form and place the form in a sealed envelope; the recommender needs to sign the back of the envelope as well.
- Current (dated Fall 2017 or Spring 2018), Passing Kaplan Scores, minimum of 45 percentile is passing for Nursing Programs: ADN, Advanced Placement (formerly Bridge) and PN
- Official Transcripts
- High School
- Community College (except PDCCC)
- Trade School
- Professional License (only if applicable)
- Current AHA CPR Certification for Health Care Providers
- Evidence of attendance in one of the mandatory advising/information sessions held each month during the application period; Your “Admit One” ticket needs to be included in your complete application packet.