Attention Registered Nursing Applicants:
The deadline to apply to the program is the first Friday in May (Friday, May 1, 2020); the deadline to take any Nursing Entrance Exam is Friday, April 24, 2020; Camp offers the HESI Entrance Exam.
Applying to the program does not guarantee admittance into the program.
Students who are accepted into the Registered Nursing program for start of Summer 2020 will need to have successfully completed (with a grade of “C” or better) the following courses successfully by the end of the Summer 2020 semester:
- Bio 141
- ENG 111
- PSY 230 or equivalent
- SDV 100 or equivalent
Students who are accepted into the Registered Nursing program for Fall 2020 will have to attend a mandatory bootcamp (dates to be determined).
In order to fulfill the requirements of the application process; the following documents are necessary, and your complete Application Packet must be hand delivered to the Nursing Department prior to the application deadline incomplete application packets will not be considered.
- A hard copy of your RN Application that you submitted online; – the application is fillable and submittable online; the application will go live September 1, 2019, and the deadline to apply is the first Friday in May 2020.
- Current (dated Fall 2019 or Spring 2020), Passing Nursing Entrance Exam Scores: ATI TEAS, Kaplan or HESI (Camp offers the HESI Entrance Exam). Registered Nursing and Advanced Placement January and May Admission Applicants. Applicants: scoring at least 80% or above: English Composite: which includes: Reading Comprehension and Grammar; 65% or above: Science Composite: which includes: Biology, Chemistry and Anatomy and Physiology and 70% or above in Math.
- Official Transcripts
- High School
- Community College (except Camp)
- Trade School
- Professional License (only if applicable)
- Current AHA CPR Certification for Health Care Providers
- Evidence of attendance in one of the mandatory advising/information sessions held each month during the application period; Your “Admit One” ticket needs to be included in your complete application packet.