We are committed to offering our students a variety of programs in healthcare.
Opportunities abound for students at all levels to get engaged.
Student candidates can pursue a position in a variety of health professions and attain gainful employment in numerous health professions.
Courses are offered at the Franklin and Suffolk campuses.
Student Resources for Nursing and Allied Health
- Nursing Student Handbook 2021 - 2022
- ACEN Letter October 11 2019
- Nursing and Allied Health Organizational Chart
- Admissions Procedures for Camp Community College’s Nursing Programs
- Allied Health Student Handbook
- Barrier Crimes Guide
- Policy Brief Unvaccinated Nursing Students
Attention applicants: You will need to provide a copy of your official transcripts from high school or GED, college, university or trade school for each program you are applying to; even if you applied to our programs in the past.
For information on the College’s Nursing and Allied Health Programs, call 757.569.6779.