Chancellor’s College Success Coach Initiative: S.T.E.P.S.
Students Transitioning through Education Programs Successfully proudly presents Tuesday Talks.
Presented by Laura Clark
Join these informal conversations to plug in at Paul D. Camp Community College.
Relevant, engaging topics are designed with the busy students in mind.
Please join the conversation! Sessions are open to everyone.
Franklin Campus – Room 119
Time: All sessions offered from 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
Tuesday Talks Useful Docs
- Semester at a glance planner Fall 2017
- What is a College Credit Anyway
- Did You Know?
- Add an Hour to Your Day Time Tracking
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Lose the Stress Its the Key to Your Success
- Money Management Basics
- Test Taking How to Demonstrate your Knowledge
- Time Management Personal Time Planner
- What to Expect from Your Academic Advisor
- Working with Professors and Instructors
- Keys to Success in College