New Program Coming in January 2015!
Important Refund Information
If you are eligible for a refund at any time during the school year – due to change in class schedule, financial aid, etc. – you will receive an email requiring immediate attention. At that time, you will be asked to indicate the refund method you prefer.
TWO REFUND CHOICES
- Reloadable Paul D. Camp Community College Visa® Prepaid Card*
- Offers free reloading, bill pay, rewards points, and more
- Funds typically available immediately**
- Direct deposit
- Deposits to a current checking or savings account
- Funds available in 2-3 days
*This card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
**Once card is received.
- Swift –your Refund is in your bank account faster
- Secure-no lost delayed or stolen refund checks in the mail
- Confidential- your information will not be shared
- Convenient-no need to go to the bank to deposit refund checks or wait to receive a check after you have updated your mailing address
- Free-there is no charge to use the Visa Prepaid Card
If you have a past due balance, your refund may be delayed
More information to register and sign up will be shared with students in January 2015!