Online Career Track Training–Certificates and Courses
Learn anytime from anywhere. JER Online features high-quality instructor-led and self-directed online courses and certificates Choose a course of study from our online course catalog and take your learning needs to a new level. Enroll today (start anytime) or choose from a fixed start date. Paul D. Camp Community College online catalog in association with JER Group, Inc. offers courses in over 250 different subject areas.
For additional information or questions, call the Workforce Office at 757.569.6050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Technical Writing Certifications
Are you interested in enrolling in technical writing classes that come with an accredited university credential upon successful completion? Here is what you need to know about techwriter-certification technical writing courses. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of technical writers is expected to grow 18 percent, or faster than the average for all occupations, from now to 2018 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/technical-writers.htm)
In making a decision when it comes to enrolling in a Technical Writing class consider the following:
- Technical writing is a demand area underserved by colleges and universities that focuses on credit rather than technical writing courses and classes for the workforce.
- Most companies reimburse employees for technical writing courses and certificate classes.
- Typical technical writing students are either employees, freelancers, consultants or those seeking to move into a new technical writing career path.
What are the benefits of enrolling in technical writing courses and classes from Techwriter Certification?
- Techwriter Certification will prepare you for a career in the technical writing field or help you sharpen and advance your present workplace skills.
- Our Technical Writing courses are taught by technical writing faculty with substantial industry experience. You will learn from working experts.
- The Techwriter-Certification program is a perfect solution for those in industry or someone interested in starting a new consulting and technical writing business.
- Those who complete their course of study will earn a Technical Writing Certificate from a prestigious accredited university complete with university watermark, your name, and title of the Technical Writing Certificate Program. Non-credit transcripts are available.
- Engage in an Anytime-Anywhere Learning Model. You do not have to meet at a specific time, but will still have contact with your technical writing instructor.
- Techwriter Certification courses are consistently recognized by industry for meeting job required training.