Welcome to Paul D. Camp Community College!
We are your region’s ﬁrst choice for high-quality transfer and technical programs, workforce services and training, postsecondary education and community partnerships. Follow the Admissions Checklist to get started!
Apply For Admission
- Complete an application online at apply.vccs.edu or pick up an application from the Office of Admissions *There is no application fee
- Log into Navigate to review your “To-Do List” which will help with everything from completing financial aid, getting your Student ID, and everything in between.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov
- Paul D Camp Community College’s school code is 009159
Order Transcripts and/or Score Reports (if applicable)
- Order official transcripts from high school and any other college/universities attended and send to
Camp ATTN: Registrar, 100 N College Dr. Franklin, VA 23851
- Provide official SAT, ACT, or GED scores to Office of Admissions ATTN: Registrar
- Any transferrable credit will be evaluated and posted to your Camp academic record
- Request an Evaluation of Transcripts if you attended another VCCS college
Meet with an Advisor
- An advisor will discuss your entrance requirements, provide assistance with course scheduling and set up your first semester courses using direct enrollment.
- Register for classes in person or online at MyCamp
- For the advising hours to meet with an advisor please visit: Advising for New Students
Participate in the New Student Orientation
- Follow link and log into Navigate.
Pay for Classes (Camp is very affordable!)
- Pay tuition and fees by the deadline
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office
- Pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) online through MyCamp
Attend New Student Orientation
- New Student Orientation takes place on the Franklin and Suffolk Campus in January and August *Please go to our website to register online
- Obtain your student ID card with student ID number from the Office of Admissions
- Obtain your picture student ID from the Library *Memorize Your Student ID Number
We now have an online application process that we encourage all future students to use.