COVID At Home Test Instructions
COVID Message from the President
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus (Updates & Information)
- Department of Public Safety
- Camp Alert
- CARES Act Emergency Financial Aid Grants for Students
- Community Resources Toolkit
- Isle of Wight County has established the COVID-19 Business Interruption Small Business Grant
- Temporary Rule: Paid Leave under Families First Coronavirus Response Act, visit the Department of Labor at www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/ffcra.
- United Way of South Hampton Roads: To help those in our community that need non-medical assistance, the United Way of South Hampton Roads has created a coronavirus response hotline at 757-858-7777.
- For families are in need of immediate assistance with issues resulting from coronavirus crisis: https://unitedwayshr.org/coronavirus/
- Locations for free lunches in all cities: https://unitedwayshr.org/coronavirus/
- Child Care Referral and Resource: 1-866-KIDS-TLC (Child Care Aware)
- Southside Health Departments Regional Coronavirus Customer Call Center: 757-683-2745
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 3 national credit reporting companies are offering free weekly online credit reports through April 2021.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, https://www.consumerfinance.gov/
- Individuals who do not normally file income taxes may be entitled to CARES Act financial relief through Emergency Impact Payments issued by the Internal Revenue Service.
These individuals have until October 15, 2020 to enter their information in the IRS Non-Filers Tool to receive their payment.
Helpful links for Faculty & Staff:
- Department of Human Resource Management: www.dhrm.virginia.gov/covid-19
- Work From Home FactSheet
- Get Online Fast
- Working Remotely
- SANS Security Awareness Work for Home Tool Kit
- Telephone Guide (Forwarding Calls)
Working (From Home) in This New Reality
- How to lead in a crisis (faculty, administration):
- A retired general and Navy SEAL on how to be a true leader during the coronavirus outbreak: https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/15/perspectives/leadership-ceo-coronavirus-outbreak/index.html
- If you’re working from home, you’ve probably worked with your IT team on technical details. Here are some other tips to help set realistic expectations and make your time as productive as possible. https://www.npr.org/2020/03/15/815549926/8-tips-to-make-working-from-home-work-for-you
The health and wellbeing of our faculty, staff and students is Camp Community College's number one priority. Out of an abundance of caution, not only for our college community, but our community at large, we are conducting all classes remotely. Most of our staff is also working remotely until further notice. However, all offices are available to assist you by phone or email. Our goal is to help you continue to achieve academic success while adhering to recommendations and guidelines from the CDC and our governor.
Included below are the names, numbers and email addresses for key services that you may need to contact to continue into the Fall Semester. Although our campuses are closed to the public, we are available via email and phone to respond to your concerns and assist you with problems that may arise.
IT, Canvas and SIS Support