Many employers rely on qualified office support staff who have skills in customer service, office technologies, recordkeeping, data entry and data management, communications. Camp offers several programs that help students gain or upgrade skills for working in administrative and office support, including specialized medical office settings.
- Administrative Support Technology - Associate of Applied Science degree
- Specialization in Word Information Processing
- Specialization in Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Bookkeeping Career Studies Certificate
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant Career Studies Certificate
- Medical Office Coder/Reimbursement Specialist Career Studies Certificate
For additional information about each of these programs, refer to the College Catalog and Student Handbook.