The Camp Catalog & Student Handbook, issued on an annual basis, contains the rules, policies, and procedures of the college pertaining to attendance, conduct, and specific requirements for each curriculum as listed in the curricular offering section. It serves as a student handbook.
It is not uncommon for programs and policies to be revised during the year. When this happens, updated information will be posted below.
When seeking information in the Catalog and Student Handbook, please check the updates to ensure you have the correct and current information.
- Update 1: Reinstatement after Call to Active Duty or Mobilization
- Update 2: VA Delayed Payment Policy
- Update 3: Early Childhood Certificate
- Update 4: AAS Administration of Justice
- Update 5: Emergency Medical Technician Career Studies Certificate
- Update 6: Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Career Studies Certificate
- Update 7: Foundations of Criminal Justice Career Studies Certificate
- Update 8: Cybersecurity and Networking Foundations Career Studies Certificate
- Update 9: CSC Practical Electrical Technician
- Update 10: IND 160 Introduction to Robotics
- Update 12: Credit for Prior Learning Advanced Placement Scores