Jump start your career today! Camp Community College’s Workforce Development Center offers affordable programs to help you gain the industry credentials, professional licensing, or technologically advanced skills employers are seeking.
Contact our Workforce Career Coach to get started.
Career Coach, Lisha Wolfe – (757) 569-6048 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Workforce Development offers the following programs and classes.
- Fast Track Healthcare Bundle Program
- EKG Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Commercial Driver’s License Class A
- Commercial Driver’s License Class B
- CompTIA Computer Certifications A+, Network+, Security+
- Outside Machinist (Pre-Hire Program)
- Marine Welder (Pre-Hire Program)
- Forklift, Clamp, & Reach Truck Operator
- Backflow Prevention
- Certified Logistics Associate
- Certified Logistics Technician Bundle Program
- Fast Track Welding
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation
- Parenting Education
- Adult GED
- Ed2Go Online Training
Financial Assistance is available!
- FastForward Workforce Credential Grant (WCG)
- Financial Aid Noncredit Training for Industry Credentials (FANTIC)
- VA Ready State Aid (VRSA)
- G3 program - Get a Skill, Get a Job, Get Ahead
- Re-Employing Virginians Program (REV)
- Hampton Roads Workforce Council (HRWC)
- Franklin-Southampton Charities
- Learn more – Eligibility Requirements and Program Guidelines
Camp Workforce Development also offers Customized Workforce Training. Workforce partners with business and industry to develop and present affordable, results-driven workplace training customized for the business needs of your organization.
Contact our Workforce Business & Industry Coordinator or Workforce Development Director.
Business & Industry Coordinator, Gayle Dardar – (757) 569-6097 or email@example.com