You may be eligible for tuition assistance for Workforce Training!
Camp's Regional Workforce Development Center may offer financial assistance through the FastForward Workforce Credential Grant (WCG), the Financial Assistance for Noncredit Training for Industry Credentials (FANTIC), the Rural Virginia Horseshoe Initiative (RVHI), and other grants. These grants offset the cost of industry credentials in high demand employment areas.
FastForward Workforce Credential Grant (WCG) Approved Programs:
- Backflow Prevention
- Certified Logistics Associate (MSSC)
- Certified Logistics Technician (MSSC)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class A)
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL Class B)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security +
- CompTIA Project+
- Customer Services and Sales (NRF)
- Fast Track Welding (AWS Certified Welder)
- Healthcare: Clinical Medical Assistant (NHA)
- Healthcare: EKG Technician (NHA)
- Healthcare: Phlebotomy Technician (NHA)
- Marine Outside Machinist (VSRA)
- Manufacturing Technician 1 (MT1)
- NCCER Core
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Level 1
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Level 2
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Level 3
- NCCER Industrial Maintenance Electrical & Instrumentation Level 4
Here’s How It Works:
You pay 1/3 of the tuition when you register.
The Commonwealth of Virginia pays 1/3 when you complete the class.
The final 1/3 is paid by the Commonwealth of Virginia when you earn a high-demand industry credential.
The State Pays Up To $3,000!
Tuition includes instruction, textbooks, materials, equipment, admissions requirements, and credential exam.
You are eligible if you:
Meet the residency requirements for the Commonwealth of Virginia
Enroll in one of the programs listed below*
*Approved credentials are subject to change.
Learn More - SCHEV Regulations
Financial Assistance for Noncredit Training for Industry Credentials – FANTIC
You may be eligible for financial assistance for training in high-demand industry credentials.
Here’s how it works:
- You must be a resident of Virginia for 12 months.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Your income must meet Federal Poverty Levels.
- You must complete a credential in one of the following programs.
Learn More - Camp FANTIC Guideline
Rural Virginia Horseshoe Initiative (RVHI)
RVHI provides an incentive match to offer individuals the opportunity to continue education and workforce preparation in order to obtain gainful employment.
|Family Size||Maximum Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)|
Learn More - Rural Virginia Horseshoe Initiative (RVHI)