PDCCC is proud to partner with business and industry to offer workplace training to maximize human resource capabilities and productivity by aligning the power of people and knowledge with the strategic goals of the organization.
Designed for executives, managers and employees, relevant modules and course content is created and presented in an engaging and lively format to produce measurable results in leading performance indicators of business success:
- Valuing Diversity in the Workplace
- Ethics in the Workplace
- Effective Communication
- Time Management
- Understanding Organizational Values
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Maintaining Healthy Workplaces
- Sexual Harassment Awareness
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution and Avoidance
New 2019 Hot Topics!
- Social Media and Privacy in the Workplace
- Cultural Intelligence
- Creativity: Inspiration vs Motivation
- Task Management: Sustaining Performance
- Complex Problem Solving
- Diversity in Thought and Practice
The Regional Workforce Development Center in Franklin, The Hobbs Suffolk Campus and PDCCC Smithfield can accommodate your workforce by large groups, small groups, in shifts, with options to train at your site or other remote locations.
Many large to small organizations and our industry neighbors have received affordable high-quality instruction. We begin with an assessment of your business needs.
Contact Della Stokes, Business and Industry Coordinator at email@example.com or 757-569-6097.