Fast forward your career with FREE Job Skills Training & Job Placement Assistance!
The FastForward Out-of-School Youth Program serves out-of-school youth ages 16 – 24 who reside in Suffolk, Isle of Wight County, Southampton County, and the City of Franklin.
Get Certification training in one of these FastForward (WCG) programs and start your career in an In-Demand Occupation making top earnings:
- ✓ Class A CDL Truck Driver (a 4-week program)
- ✓ Fast Track Healthcare (a 5-month program rendering completers with certifications in Clinical Medical Assisting, Phlebotomy, and EKG Tech)
- ✓ Fast Track Welding (a 4-week program providing students with an American Welding Society certification)
- ✓ NCCER Industrial Maintenance – Electrical & Instrumentation certification (also includes Core and OSHA 10 certifications)
- ✓ IT certifications such as CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+ and/or Cyber Security
- ✓ MSSC Certified Logistics Technician program in our Regional Warehouse & Distribution Training Facility
- ✓ Warehouse & Distribution Foundations (completers receive a Forklift certificate, Clamp Truck certificate, and Reach Truck certificate from JJ Keller, OSHA 10 Gen. Industry & CRC)
Additional Services: Career Exploration; Paid Work Experience; Tutoring; Leadership Development Activities; Financial Literacy; Workplace Readiness Skills; Job Development & Placement; Resume and Job Application Preparation; Interview Prep; and Understanding Labor Market Information.
*Must meet certain eligibility requirements to participate in the program.
For more information, please contact:
Crystal McNair-Babb firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 569-6770
“Funded by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act through the Hampton Roads Workforce Council.”