The Customer Service and Sales curriculum is designed to help entry-level sales and service associates learn skills related to frontline work in retail (or any industry that values customer service and sales skills). Individuals taking the course will learn:
- Products and services
- Assessing and meeting customer needs
- Preparing for selling, gaining customer commitment and closing the sale
- The basics of store operations and inventory control
- The process of merchandising
- The importance of common employability skills
- Crafting a polished resume
*New grants and scholarships will cover most costs for eligible students! Visit Financial Assistance to learn more.
You can register and pay for your class at pdc.augusoft.net.
Registration Deadline for Non-credit Classes:
Participants enrolling into a non-credit class must have all registration documents and tuition fees submitted by 4:30 p.m. two (2) business days prior to class start date.
For more information, please contact Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757.569.6050.