The Customer Service and Sales curriculum is designed to help entry-level sales and service associates learn skills related to frontline work in retail (or any industry that values customer service and sales skills).
Individuals taking the course will learn:
- Products and services
- Assessing and meeting customer needs
- Preparing for selling, gaining customer commitment and closing the sale
- The basics of store operations and inventory control
- The process of merchandising
- The importance of common employability skills
- Crafting a polished resume
Associated Credential: Customer Service and Sales Certification
Dates: Spring 2019
Certification Exam: TBD
Instructor: A. Artis
Tuition: $500 (includes textbook and 1 certification exam)
WCG Price: $167
Location: PDCCC Workforce Development Center
100 N. College Drive, Franklin, VA 23851
New grants and scholarships will cover most costs for eligible students!
Registration Deadline for Non-credit Classes:
Participants enrolling into a non-credit class must have all registration documents and tuition fees submitted by 4:30 p.m. two (2) business days prior to class start date.
For more information, please contact Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757.569.6050.