The State Board for Community Colleges has approved the following tuition and fee rates effective for Fall 2019 - Summer 2020.
2019-20 Tuition Chart
The following rates are effective beginning Fall 2019:
- Virginia Resident-Military/E-Rate/Contract $154.00/credit hour
- Out-of-State Military Contract Rate $181.15/credit hour
- Out-of-State Business Contract Rate $241.15/credit hour
- Out-of-State Resident $357.75/credit hour
- Out-of-State E-rate $263.15/credit hour
VA Resident/Military Contract/Dual Enrollment/e‐Rate/Reciprocal includes a student activity fee ($2.40 per credit hour), auxiliary fee ($1.25 per credit hour).
Out‐of‐state/e‐Rate(out‐of‐state)/Business Contract(out‐of‐state)/Military (resides outside VA) includes student activity fee, auxiliary fee, and capital fee ($23.50 per credit hour)
Residency status is determined by the College Admissions Office.
Some distance learning courses may not qualify for the E-rate.