Pursue a rewarding career in health care.
Camp offers career pathways in nursing and emergency medical services, as well as training in clinical medical assistant, phlebotomy, and EKG Tech.
Career Pathway in Nursing
- AAS Nursing (156)
- CERT Practical Nursing Program (157)
- CSC Pre-Nursing (221-156-02)
- CSC Nurse Aide (221-157-04)
- CSC Phlebotomy (221-151-02)
- CSC Emergency Medical Technician (221-146-01)
- CSC Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (221-146-08)
- CSC Medical Office Administrative Assistant (221-285-89)*
- CSC Medical Office Coder/Reimbursement Specialist (221-285-90)*
- AAS Administrative Support Technology – Medical Office Administrative Assistant (298-03)
Fast-Track Healthcare Program: Train for three industry-recognized credentials in one semester!
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician
For additional information about each of these programs, refer to the College Catalog and Student Handbook, and the Nursing and Allied Health page.