Pursue a rewarding career in health care. Camp offers career pathways in nursing and emergency medical services, as well as training in phlebotomy and pharmacy technician.
Career Pathway in Nursing
- Nursing Associate of Applied Science
- Practical Nursing Certificate
- Pre-Nursing Career Studies Certificate
- Nurse Aide Career Studies Certificate
Career Pathway in Emergency Medical Services
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Career Studies Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technician – Basic Career Studies Certificate
Fast-Track Healthcare Program: Train for three industry-recognized credentials in one semester!
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician
For additional information about each of these programs, refer to the College Catalog and Student Handbook.