Call 911, or call the appropriate security number below. Note: If you call 911, you must still report the incident to College Security Services.

Security Services Contact Information

If using a campus phone, dial 9 first. Note: If your call is not immediately answered, do not hang up. The security officer may be handling other calls or may be away from the desk. If he/she is away from the desk, your call will forward to the cell phone carried by the officer.

Incident report form

Sexual Misconduct Title IX Complaint Form

Medical Assist Report Form